Are you looking to gain valuable & fun experience working with animals by volunteering in a pet hospital?
We’d love to help! If you’re looking for volunteer hours for school or just looking to gain experience, our volunteer program is a great opportunity for students. We offer volunteer hours at our clinic to High School and College Students.
As a part of our volunteer program, you can expect to:
- Service the patients and clients as directed alongside your assigned trained staff member.
- Touch and interact with the animals under the direct supervision of Dr. Hyatt or trained staff.
- Help feed, water, or clean up after animals.
- Learn valuable skills in interacting with and caring for animals.
- HAVE FUN!
To apply for our volunteer program, please complete these steps:
- Download & print this Volunteer Expectations & Rules Agreement for you and your parent to sign.
- Fill out the application form below & attach any documents that our team needs to complete for your school, if applicable.
- Submit the form to our team and we will reach out to you to discuss next steps.
- Get ready to learn about animals while having fun!