High Quality Pet Care at an Affordable Price
Caring for your pet can be costly. We don’t want you to break your budget. We always offer high-quality pet care at a low cost! We’re fully licensed, certified, and insured. We offer more services under one roof than any other hospital around!
Don’t Wait Until It Is Too Late – Have Your Pet Spayed/Neutered
Spaying or neutering your pet is a very important decision for controlling pet population. Prevent homelessness and pets being killed by choosing wisely now. Contact us today!
Spaying and Neutering in Orlando
At Hiawassee & Clarcona Ocoee Pet Hospital in Orlando, FL, we strongly recommend that pet owners of the community seek spaying and neutering services for their pets. Spaying and neutering has many benefits. In addition to population control benefits, spaying or neutering your pet can also help prevent diseases and can keep your pet healthy. Knowing the benefits of spaying and neutering and what’s involved in the process can help you decide whether or not this procedure is right for your pet.
Benefits of Spaying and Neutering
- Population control – Spaying and neutering your pet can help prevent unwanted pet pregnancies and keep the pet population in Orlando at a minimum. This will help ensure that each pet has a proper home and a place to go.
- Keep animals out of shelters – Spaying and neutering can help keep pets out of shelters, thus preventing pets from being euthanized.
- Disease prevention – In addition to the population control benefits, spaying or neutering your pet can help your pet avoid certain diseases. Pets that are spayed or neutered before they reach sexual maturity are less likely to contract diseases like breast cancer and testicular cancer.
- Spayed and neutered pets live longer – Spaying and neutering your pet can actually increase your pet’s lifespan, because your pet is less likely to contract the diseases mentioned above.
- Neutered pets are less likely to wander from home – Some adult male pets go looking for adult females when they reach a certain age. Pets that have been neutered are less likely to go searching for other animals, and therefore are less likely to leave home on their own.
- Neutered pets have less aggression – Pets who have been neutered will be less aggressive. This can make your pet a better family animal, which could be especially important if there are young children living in your house.
- Spayed and neutered pets behave better – Pets in heat or who are searching for mates may yowl and spray urine in their territory, even inside your house.