Get Personalized Care and Attention
Every animal has unique needs. Your pet deserves the best personalized attention and care. When you bring your pet to us, we’ll work closely with you to ensure great ear trimming and declawing services every time. Your pet will be treated like a part of our family.
Quality Cropping and Declawing Services
- Ear cropping (10 – 12 weeks of age)
- Tail docking (2 – 3 days after birth)
- Declawing and c-sections
- Radiographs and X-rays as an alternative to ultrasounds
- Pain control for all of these services
Schedule Your Appointment 48 Hours in Advance
- We require proof of current vaccinations.
- All Surgery appointments should be scheduled at least 48 hours in advance.
- Your pet must be picked up before the end of our regular business hours unless otherwise specified by the doctor.
- A $50 deposit is required to book the operating room for all surgeries.
- All pets must be free of fleas, flea dirt, and ticks.